60cm Frame ONLY, call to discuss alternatives.
The Cannondale Capo with Cytronex Power (see Technology page) is the ultimate city bike and at 13.6Kg, it's easy to carry your bike into your office, home, or on to the train.
London cycle couriers know a thing or two about cycling in town and their bicycle of choice is usually single speed. This avoids constant gear changes and makes it easy to keep an eye on traffic. A single speed bike is lighter and more efficient with one perfectly straight chain line. Hill climbing is a struggle on a regular single speed bike, but with Cytronex power it's easy to climb moderate hills, and accelerate away from junctions. Fitter riders can climb hills faster than ever!
Our single speed control is simplicity itself - with the Boost button on you ride assisted, off and it's a regular bike. Start pedalling and you find the power silently kicks in and whisks you up to speed. Basically itís all the benefits of single speed, without the drawback (hill climbing).
- Frame: Original USA handmade CAAD5 Track frame
- Fork: Cannondale Slice Ultra
- Rims: Jalco GX460 700c 32h White Powdercoat
- Hub F: Cytronex Brushless Electric Motor with Freewheel
- Hub R: Formula Track Flip-Flop, 32h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion black
- Tyres: Maxxis Fuse 700x25c foldable
- Pedals: Wellgo LU-P6
- Cranks: Truvativ 5D 1.0, 42T, white powdercoated
- Chain: KMC
- Freewheel: 17 T
- Handlebars: Control Tech Grande Compact 31.8mm
- Stem: Cannondale C4
- Headset: Tange-Seiki alloy integrated
- Brakeset: Tektro R520
- Brakelevers: Tektro
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Ponza Lux
- Seat Post: Cannondale C3
- Lights F/R: Busch & Muller 60 lux Cyo LED / Seculite LED
- Computer: Trek/Bontrager Incite 9i
- Battery: Cytronex 4Ah high discharge NiMh pack with switching regulator for efficient, optimal lighting power
- Charger: Cytronex Smart Charger, 1.5 hour full charge time
- Controls: Cytronex thumb switch Boost button